Many health and safety protocols have been put into place to ensure our staff and patients are safe during this next phase. Please read them before your next appointment so you are aware of what to expect.
Our Reopening Health & Safety Protocols
- You will receive an email 1 day prior to your appointment containing five screening questions. If you answer yes to any of the screening questions, call us to delay your appointment and contact Telehealth Ontario @ 1-866-797-0000
- Upon each visit to the clinic you will fill out a screening form prior to entry, again if you answer yes to any of the screening questions, please do not enter. Call us to delay your appointment and contact Telehealth Ontario @ 1-866-797-0000
- Please wash your hands in our washroom (located in the hallway when you enter into the main building) or use the hand sanitizer outside the door prior to entry.
- It is recommended to wear a facial covering. All Doctors and therapists will be wearing required PPE.
- It is MANDATORY to wear your facial covering during all massage appointments.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers to our front reception desk to ensure the safety of our front desk staff.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others. We have rearranged the waiting room to ensure chairs are 6 feet apart.
- Please look for the marked spots on the floor when checking out at the front desk.
- To limit the number of people in the clinic, only those with an appointment should come inside.
- PLEASE ensure you arrive on time to for your appointment as we are trying to ensure the waiting room is as clear as possible.
Clean Clinic Environment
- Extra cleaning and sanitization protocols are in place within all treatment rooms and waiting room.
- Try to use Tap payment if possible.
- As always, we submit to major insurance companies.
- Statements will now be emailed.