- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body’s natural defense system, against toxic invaders.
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Improves range of motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain.
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion.
- 30 minute massage therapy session – $49.00 plus HST
- 45 minute massage therapy session – $64.00 plus HST
- 60 minute massage therapy session – $79.00 plus HST
- 90 minute massage therapy session – $110.00 plus HST
Massage Therapy Hours