We Have Direct Billing to All Major Insurance Companies
Ask us about booking you in for a free 15 minute consultation with our registered physiotherapist. This will include a bio mechanical movement scan of the body, assess the suitability of physiotherapy for any issues you are experiencing. Our physiotherapist will outline the treatment plan during this visit so you can decide if it will be a good fit for you. No commitments.
What Is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession dedicated to working with people to identify and maximize their ability to move and function throughout their lifespan.
We specialize in:
- Injuries (Sport, repetitive strain, motor vehicle, and work place)
- Pre and Post surgery rehabilitation
- Aches and Pains (Headaches, TMJ, posture correction, and prevention)
Physiotherapists Improve Clients’ Quality of Life By
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellness;
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability;
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions;
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance;
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs and other interventions; and
- Educating and planning maintenance and support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline.
Physiotherapy is anchored in movement sciences and aims to enhance or restore function of multiple body systems. The profession is committed to health, lifestyle and quality of life. This holistic approach incorporates a broad range of physical and physiological therapeutic interventions and aids.
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Sports Injury Recovery
- Tendonitis / Tendonopathy
- Joint Rehabilitation
- Whiplash Recovery / Motor Vehicle Recovery
- Fracture Rehabilitation
- Strain Rehabilitation
- Sprain Rehabilitation
- Bursitis Rehabilitation
- Osteoarthritis /Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Rehabilitation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Surgery Rehabilitation / Recovery
- TMJ Disorders (Tempomandibular/Jaw)
- Trigger Finger
- ACL / MCL Rehabilitation
- Dislocation / Subluxation Rehabilitation
- Tennis Elbow / Lateral Epicondyalgia Rehabilitation
- Golfers Elbow / Medial Epicondyalia Rehabilitation
- Carpal Tunnel
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Muscle Pain
- Treatment techniques utilized:
- Manual Therapy
- Exercise Therapy
- Soft Tissue Release (Passive and Active)
- Injury/Posture Education
- Modalities (therapy aids) used to supplement therapy:
- Acupuncture / Dry Needling / IMS
- Cupping Therapy
- Interferential Current
- Transelectrical Stimulation
- Muscle Stimulation
- Hot/Cold Therapy
- Bracing Services
" I started seeing Matt after I had surgery and needed rehabilitation treatment. His treatment plan was easy to follow and provided great quick results. It was a pleasure seeing him a few days a week."
- Jen (age 29)
" Matt Welsh at ReAlign Health has been the best Physiotherapist I’ve seen in years. Simple reminders to help alleviate stressors brought on by improper work habits. Matt generally cares about your well being. I highly recommended seeing Matt for your physiotherapist needs."
- Linda (age 58)
"Matt set up a treatment plan that was practical and effective. I appreciate that he adapted my treatment appropriately to achieve positive results in a reasonable amount of time. Plus, he is a nice person!"
- Heather (age 52)
"Thanks to Matt Welsh I was able to heal my sprained foot and also learned some useful information about how to prevent it from happening again"
- Marc (age 18)
I recently saw Matt Welsh for physiotherapy. He was able to quickly assess my shoulder injury and provide me with a treatment plan. I was also given exercises to do at home which helped with the recovery process. I would recommend Matt to anyone in pain.
- Kelly (age 40)
"I selected Matt as my Physiotherapist because he offers Shockwave Therapy. I have a sports related knee injury that has caused me pain for years. After only a few treatments, my knee feels better than it has in years."
- Parker (age 42)