COVID – 19 Update at ReAlign Health
Many health and safety protocols have been put into place to ensure our staff and patients are safe during this next phase. Please read them before your next appointment so you are aware of what to expect.
Our Reopening Health & Safety Protocols
- You will receive an email 1 day prior to your appointment containing five screening questions. If you answer yes to any of the screening questions, call us to delay your appointment and contact Telehealth Ontario @ 1-866-797-0000
- Upon each visit to the clinic you will fill out a screening form prior to entry, again if you answer yes to any of the screening questions, please do not enter. Call us to delay your appointment and contact Telehealth Ontario @ 1-866-797-0000
- Please wash your hands in our washroom (located in the hallway when you enter into the main building) or use the hand sanitizer outside the door prior to entry.
- It is recommended to wear a facial covering. All Doctors and therapists will be wearing required PPE.
- It is MANDATORY that you wear a facial covering during all massage treatments
- We have installed plexiglass barriers to our front reception desk to ensure the safety of our front desk staff.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others. We have rearranged the waiting room to ensure chairs are 6 feet apart.
- Please look for the marked spots on the floor when checking out at the front desk.
- To limit the number of people in the clinic, only those with an appointment should come inside.
- PLEASE ensure you arrive on time to for your appointment as we are trying to ensure the waiting room is as clear as possible.
Clean Clinic Environment
- Extra cleaning and sanitization protocols are in place within all treatment rooms and waiting room.
- Try to use Tap payment if possible.
- As always, we submit to major insurance companies.
- Statements will now be emailed.
Our focus will remain your health and safety, please call or email if you have any questions for us.
See you soon!
The ReAlign Team
First time – Initial Visit
On your initial visit, your doctor will spend time gaining an insight as to who you are. Each case is extremely different from the next, and time is allotted as such. Many patients are “wowed” by the depth in which the doctors at ReAlign Health delve. They will use case history, medical and family history, physical examination (including orthopedic, neurologic, postural and chiropractic portions), and imaging and/or laboratory studies when warranted.
The chiropractic portion of the exam will focus on the joints of the spine, pelvis and extremities. The examination of your spine and muscular system to evaluate structure and function is what makes the chiropractic approach unique from other health care practitioners.