Anti-Aging and HBOT 101
This information is directly from the International Hyperbarics Association. For more resources and information, visit http://www.ihausa.org @iha_usa
Age-related diseases and degenerative maladies throughout the body are a growing concern world–wide. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) has been shown to help combat degenerative conditions by contributing to the regeneration of tissue and blood vessels.
HBOT stimulates angiogenesis in areas of the body where circulation is compromised and is utilized by some physicians to help treat Coronary Heart Disease, Macular Degeneration, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Osteoarthritis and immune-related diseases.
Additionally, HBOT promotes collagen activation to help battle the signs of aging including reducing skin damage and maintaining elasticity.
Clinical studies been demonstrated the benefits of HBOT for age-related degenerative conditions by providing cellular aid to all organs in the body to promote health and beauty.
Circulation & General Blood Flow
- Stimulates angiogenesis
- Ameliorates atherosclerosis
- Combats & prevents circulatory diseases including diabetes
General Health With HBOT
- Stimulates the generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
- Promotes stem cell proliferation and mobilization
- Decreases risk of infection
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Supports the immune system
The Brain With HBOT
- Stimulates neurogenesis
- Promotes neuroplasticity
- Improves memory and reaction time
The Heart with HBOT
- Improves oxygenation to cardiac tissue
- Reduces risk of heart attack
- Improves heart muscle functioning following heart attack
The Eyes With HBOT
- Helps combat age-related macular degeneration
- Ameliorates diabetic retinopathy
- Reduces central retinal artery occlusion
- Attenuates glaucoma symptoms
The Joints, Soft Tissue & Bones With HBOT
- Ameliorates osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Accelerates healing
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Improves mobility and stamina
The Skin With HBOT
- Reduces excessive skin damage (Ultraviolet-A Radiation Apoptosis)
- Maintains skin elasticity, stimulates epithelialization & reduces scar formation
Learn more about Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy!