Let’s get to know our Registered Massage Therapist a little bit more in our Practitioner Spotlight.
Q. What inspired you to become an RMT?
A. Growing up as a dancer, I have always had an interest in Anatomy and after working within a Physiotherapy clinic that also exposed me to Massage Therapy and wonderful RMT’s that inspired and encouraged me to go back to school which is where I fell in love with this amazing career and I can honestly say I have found my mission in life.
Q. What do I like about being an RMT?
A. I love being able to help the people in our community and encourage people to take control of their health. If I can put a smile on someone’s face during their visit with me, it makes it all worth it.
Q. Three Fun Facts about you?
- My first career was a Legal Assistant
- I am a hockey mom to a little Cambridge Hawk
- In the summer you will find me in my garden
Q. What are some of your favourite things?
- Favourite Food: Anything Mexican with a good margarita
- Favourite Vacation spot: anywhere local in our cottage country, Haliburton, Bayfield and Meaford are some of my favs
- Favourite book: I am a sucker for a good love story, The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- Favourite TV show: Yellowstone